By Tom Barker
after all, there's way more to development a profitable site than figuring out a bit Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). the method begins lengthy earlier than any coding occurs, and this publication introduces you to the agile improvement method, explaining why this technique makes loads experience for net tasks and the way top to enforce it. We additionally confirm you are modern through the use of the newest HTML5 features. Planning is key, so you are going to additionally discover ways to use suggestions reminiscent of brainstorming, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to get your undertaking off to the absolute best begin and aid confirm gentle development because it develops.
An knowing of right, semantic markup is key for any net expert; this e-book explains how HTML5 might be used to constitution content material in order that the markup adheres to present net criteria. you will know about the big variety of HTML5 components to be had to you, and you can find out how and while to take advantage of them via development instance web content.
with no inventive use of Cascading kind Sheets (CSS), web pages may all glance principally an analogous. CSS permits you to set your web site except the remainder, whereas holding the integrity of your markup. we will exhibit the recent beneficial properties of CSS3 and the way you should use them. You'll learn the way CSS3 works and the way to use kinds for your pages, permitting you to achieve your layout rules within the browser.
whereas an internet site is being equipped, it should be validated throughout a number of browsers and systems to make sure that the positioning works for all clients, despite skill or incapacity, and this ebook explains how top to accomplish those initiatives. Then, it discusses the method of launching and conserving the positioning with the intention to proceed to paintings for all its clients all through its lifestyles cycle.
By Ken Williamson
- Understand how AngularJS differs from different MVC frameworks
- Learn approximately AngularJS controllers, perspectives, and versions via diving into the book’s pattern project
- Connect your operating software to public leisure services
- Build the application’s protection layer with non-REST AngularJS services
- Explore the fundamentals of establishing and trying out AngularJS directives
- Use AngularJS as a part of the suggest stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js)
- Discover how web optimization pertains to AngularJS purposes and sites
By Addy Osmani
- Learn the constitution of layout styles and the way they're written
- Understand assorted development different types, together with creational, structural, and behavioral
- Use a number of techniques for writing modular code—including the Module trend, Asyncronous Module Definition (AMD), and CommonJS
- Discover layout styles applied within the jQuery library
- Learn renowned layout styles for writing maintainable jQuery plug-ins
What will I learn?
In this useful and fun-to-read booklet, you are going to research the basics of AngularJS, akin to scopes, modules and controllers. you will then circulation directly to extra refined concepts, together with utilizing directives, filters and expressions to construct an entire unmarried web page net application.
- Discover the facility of AngularJS's two-way info binding
- Using AngularJS and TDD
- Get to grips with modules, scopes, and controllers
- Enhance your HTML with directives
- Build an entire operating unmarried web page web publication program as you learn
- and lots more and plenty more
By John Pollock
- Key abilities & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of particular talents coated within the bankruptcy
- Ask the Expert--Q & A sections jam-packed with bonus details and useful assistance
- Try This--Hands-on routines that make it easier to observe your abilities
- Notes--Extra details concerning the subject being coated
- Tips--Helpful reminders or trade methods of doing issues
- Self-Tests--End-of-chapter experiences to check your wisdom
- Annotated syntax--Example code with remark that describes the programming thoughts being illustrated
- Code downloads supplied for tasks within the e-book
By Jonathan Stark
You’ll the best way to create an Android-friendly net app at the platform of your selection, after which use Adobe’s unfastened PhoneGap framework to transform it to a local Android app. notice why device-agnostic cellular apps are the wave of the longer term, and begin construction apps that provide better flexibility and a wider reach.
- Convert an internet site right into a internet program, entire with development symptoms and different features
- Add animation with JQTouch to make your internet app appear and feel like a local Android app
- Make use of client-side information garage with apps that run whilst the Android machine is offline
- Use PhoneGap to hook into complex Android beneficial properties, together with the accelerometer, geolocation, and alerts
- Test and debug your app on the net with genuine clients, and post the completed product to the Android Market
By Julie C. Meloni
By Eric Elliott
- Build smooth internet apps with the functions of computer applications
- Learn top practices for code association, modularity, and reuse
- Separate your program into diversified layers of responsibility
- Build effective, self-describing hypermedia Apis with Node.js
- Test, combine, and installation software program updates in speedy cycles
- Control source entry with consumer authentication and authorization
- Expand your application’s succeed in via internationalization
By Mario Casciaro, Luciano Mammino
- Create reusable styles and modules by means of leveraging the hot gains of Node.js
- This certain consultant might help you get the main out of Node.js through offering a sequence of styles and methods of the Node.JS ecosystem
- Illustrative examples may also help you get a transparent functional understanding.
In this publication, we'll take you on a trip throughout numerous principles and elements, and the demanding situations you'll often stumble upon whereas designing and constructing software program utilizing the Node.js platform. additionally, you will notice the "Node.js approach" of facing layout and coding decisions.
What you are going to learn
- Leverage all of the styles that let you reap the benefits of positive aspects from callbacks to the futuristic async-await syntax.
- Identify an important matters and observe detailed tips to in achieving better scalability and modularity on your Node.js application
- Untangle your modules by means of organizing and connecting them coherently
- Reuse famous strategies to bypass universal layout and coding issues